The Holiday Season Is Around The Corner
October 16, 2017
The holiday season is among us and at Larry North Fitness it is our goal to help you thrive during the holidays.
The best place to start is by coming into your club no less than three times per week. Make better for you food choices. Stay hormonally optimal and know that making bad food choices are part of a good food choice program.
Tips for your holiday survival guide:
1) Under eating leads to over eating. Best to get a healthy meal or snack every 3-4 hours.
2) Become a food carrier. This is someone who never leaves the house without healthy food, snacks, bars or a protein drink.
3) Move-lift, stretch, walk and breath. As little as a 10 minute walk can help keep your fat burning furnace on high.
4) Stay hormonally optimal www.biotemedical.com
5) When making a bad food choice, make it worth the calories. Nothing worse than a dessert that isn’t all that memorable.
6) Hire a personal trainer. The best time to hire a trainer is during the most challenging time of year which is the holidays. Your 1st session is on me.
7) Buddy up. Partnering with a colleague to meet your holiday goals is ideal. Bring in a friend and we will waive the initiation fee and the 1st month dues is on me!
8) Eat a healthy meal prior to attending a holiday event or party. This helps prevent you from over eating.
9) Email me directly your weight control questions. It’s my pleasure to help you during your quest to become a better you. firstname.lastname@example.org
10) Meditation is an ideal way to stay focused and help make this holiday healthy season the best ever!