LARRY NORTH BLOG

Recently on my radio show I did a segment on how the ideal muscle-building, fat-burning meal has evolved throughout each decade since the 70s.   As a teenage wannabe bodybuilder...

I believe we can only achieve the highest goals that our own self-esteem or self-image allows us to. We are born into this world with a multitude of thoughts, words...

I have had a strong relationship with food as far back as I can remember. My mom worked full time as I was growing up and wasn’t much of a...

It makes perfect sense to think that the answer to your weight loss questions equates to exercise. And it does – partially. To reach maximum results, exercise is in the...

I’m definitely an 80/20 person. I believe nutrition is 80% of the program and exercise is 20%. I eat good 80% of the time and the other 20% I eat whatever...

I recently came across an article discussing the biggest myths regarding weight loss and exercise. They asked 5 exercise physiologists and exercise specialists to “weigh” in on the best exercises...

An expression I’m not fond of is, “I’m doing the very best I can.” I’m even guilty of saying it occasionally.   Take me for example. Can I work harder?...

One would think I wouldn’t have to write about how to properly behave in a gym or health club in this day and age. But a refresher might be good...

Free Trial Pass